Lyre Players

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
    • Stu
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
        --- In Anglo_Saxon_Lyres@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <vikingtimbo650@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Happy New Year everyone!
        >
        > I found a few videos on Youtube I hadn't seen before:
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRrZIwQxyIo

        Not seen the last one from time team, but the first one there would be mine. My Daughter has decided I have to have videos of my instruments on youtube so occasionally pesters me to sit down and make some noise on them. Still quite a few different instruments to go..

        Stu
      • Tim
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2012
          --- In Anglo_Saxon_Lyres@yahoogroups.com, "Stu" <stu.shan@...> wrote:

          Hi Stu,

          Very nice! I like the feather, seems to work very well.

          Cheers,
          Tim

          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRrZIwQxyIo
          > >

          > Not seen the last one from time team, but the first one there would be mine. My Daughter has decided I have to have videos of my instruments on youtube so occasionally pesters me to sit down and make some noise on them. Still quite a few different instruments to go..
          >
          > Stu

        • Stu
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2012
            > Hi Stu,
            >
            > Very nice! I like the feather, seems to work very well.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Tim

            Thanks. In period they would have been shaved, you can see such a thing in a number of illuminations. I though, rather like the showiness of it. :) That one is from a friend's Peahen.

            Stu