Novgorod lyre? harp?

  • Scot Eddy
    Message 1 of 165 , Jul 1, 2010
      I found this site while researching wax tablets. 4th and 5th from the bottom are 2 pictures of a lyre/harp. I've never seen it before and I don't recall us discussing it. Beautiful piece.

      http://users.stlcc.edu/mfuller/Novgorodwoodp.html

      Grace and Peace,

      Scot

    • Anglo_Saxon_Lyres@yahoogroups.com
      Message 165 of 165 , May 2, 2016
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Anglo_Saxon_Lyres
        group.

        File : /Keith's Lyres/Recordings/GI-11-01.mp3
        Uploaded by : khs10uk <k.h.seddon@...>
        Description : My attempt to record Gaelic Inspirations 11. The sheet music is with the other files, so you can see what it is I am trying to play. Please alert me to mistakes in my music notation!

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        khs10uk <k.h.seddon@...>