Lyre Music!

  • Fabio200--w/ pic
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 7, 2010
      Its been a wile since I last visited! I remember people talkign about making a starters song book, or a song video?
      did that ever happen?

      Terry :)
    • sca_bard@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 7, 2010
        I have a starter book of sorts in progress.  I got sidetracked with the whole "having a baby" thing. :)  (Ten weeks old and sleeping 6 hours at a go.  Good baby!)

        I have to go back and check to see where I was.  I have... 12? 15? songs for different tunings written out, melody only.  I want to go back and put in some accompaniment notes.  As far as the "how to" text, I'll have to see where I left off with that.

        NB: I'm not presenting it as the One True Lyre Playing Book, just the How I Like to Play My Lyre Book.

         - Jamie

        Its been a wile since I last visited! I remember people talkign about making a starters song book, or a song video?
        did that ever happen?

        Terry :)

      • amanda evans
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 8, 2010
          This book of yours sounds fantastic... I have created a few melodies but could do with some guidance....Please keep us posted on your progress..... Congratulations on your recent arrival... Amanda