Lyre making series on Youtube

  • michaeljking2007
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      Happy New Year!

      As I promised I have been filming the Lyre making series over The Holiday which follows Lyre making from making the soundboard and gluing up to setting up the strings.

      I have arranged the 7 episodes as a playlist:
      Making a Lyre playlist

      Please feel free to use the comments section to ask any questions or the forum to discuss anything,  I had to edit down many hours of video so some things may have been omitted.

      I will be making the Notes that accompany the Lyre Kit free on request as well, just drop me an email!

      Very best wishes

      Michael J King
      www.michaeljking.com/index.htm
      playlists