3459Re: [Anglo_Saxon_Lyres] Nlygut Lyre Gauges?

  • LM
    Aug 4, 2014
      The difference between Nylgut NG and NNG Is NNG is "New Nylgut".  The newer version is more gut-like and a better choice.

      The cost of a set from Boston Catlines is under $40, and worth the investment,especially if you've pout a lot of money, time and effort into building a really good instrument such as a Trossingen reproduction.  He can also put together strings for other tunings and string lengths. And if you really want to get authentic, he can put together a set of real gut.

      Larry the M

      On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Kazimierz Verkmastare kaz@... [Anglo_Saxon_Lyres] <Anglo_Saxon_Lyres@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      You can just buy the trebles.  I use Strings by Mail.  2 packs of trebles and you are set.

      Chris

      > so you get two packs of these and use the trebles
      >
      > Aquila Guitar Alabastro Nylgut/Silverplate Set Medium, GALBS-M
      >

      > Aquila Guitar Alabastro Nylgut/Silverplate Set Mediu...   IMPORTANT
      > INSTALLATION INFORMATION:
      >

      > Preview by Yahoo
      >

      > and just use the 1st,2nd,3rd strings from each pkg?   thats if I
      > understood it right?
      >

      > Posted by: chrysagon200@...

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic