No activity in last 7 days
Anglican Use is a provision of the Roman Catholic Church for certain congregations who retain much of the Book of Common Prayer and other Anglican-Episcopal heritage, liturgical and musical. We use the 1940 Hymnal of the Episcopal Church. The Anglican Use congregations of the Pastoral Provision and of the Ordinariate are mostly comprised of former Episcopalians who have been repelled by heterodox or outright heretical developments in their denomination. Write news of your Congregation, yourself, your thoughts about conversion to Rome without having to leave your Anglican Heritage behind.
- May 23, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.