No activity in last 7 days
The Anencephaly Support group is no longer accepting new members. We recommend, on Facebook, the Anencephaly.info group. We also recommend you visit the www.anencephalie-info.org webpage for more information about having a baby with anencephaly, and for more information about support. - the moderators
- Loss of Child
- Nov 2, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.