Droid X or Droid 2

  • Lindag
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2010
      which do I get ???? HELP Linda
    • Don Ferguson
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2010

        Droid X – slate type device like the EVO; virtual keyboard.

        Droid 2 – slideout horizontal keyboard (a refinement of the Droid 1’s keyboard).

        Droid X – larger size.

        Droid 2 – smaller size, but higher resolution screen (I think – same as Droid 1).

        Those are some macro-level things.  I’m sure owners can fill in some details about differences.  I have friends, relatives and clients who have both and they all seem pretty happy!

        Don’t know if I’ve said it lately, but the longer I have this EVO the more I like it!  Usually by now (3 months in) I’d be chomping at the bit for the next great thing, and of course that will happen eventually, but for now this EVO rocks!

        Cheers,

        Don

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2010

          I went to Evo too.
          I definitely see poorer coverage with Sprint than Verizon had, but not enough to make a difference as I'm mostly in well populated areas.
          My main reason for switching was price (family plan with 3 web users).

          Charles Patterson
          charles@...
          (sent from my mobile android)

        • Happy ^o^
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2010
            On Sprint Android Moment, Voice Mails exist as files on the device.  When I listen, I try to set as speaker, but speaker is no louder than without the speaker.

            Is there a place to set the speaker volume only for listening to VM via speaker?

            I love Android but find a setting here or there missing or obnoxious and a few features that could be better designed.

            I would definitely recommend it for having a great phone IN MY POCKET that does true web and a lot more.

            = M =
            owner of a significant cat