Bad news for Tara Hill!

  • Asatru Nation
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      We`lost the High Court challenge to the government-proposed construction of a motorway close to Tara Hill, a national monument and once the nerve centre of Pagan Ireland.
      For details check

      I suppose the next step is an appeal to the Supreme Court. That'll buy us some time again. Watch this space for further updates!

      Michael Martin

      Yahoo! Mail