Awful Trip!!!(Drou Etda)

  • Drou
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      Good morning,

      I hope you get this in time, my family and I made a trip to Manila(Philippines) unfortunatley we were mugged at the park of the hotel we are staying, all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily we still have our passports with us,

      I have been to the Embassy and the Police here but their response was too casual, the bad news is our flight will be leaving very soon but we are having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills, I will need your help/LOAN financially I promise to make the refund once we get back home, you are my last resort and hope, Please let me know if i can count on you and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.

      Thanks
      Drou

      Drou

      ++++++++