Mysterious Stone Structures

  • tonic77
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2011
    • Ancient Star
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2011
        Dear Cami,
        No I don't see any posts by you for that month either?
        Did you send your post to:  Ancient_History_Expanded@yahoogroups.com
        You stated something about DVDs.   Was your post an "Advertisement/spam"?
        If so, it probably was removed because members have complained they do not enjoy getting ads/spam in their emails.  So on the Home page there is a statement that reads something like:   "No Ad links, dogma, or political topics."   If you had sent an ordinary post it should have been sent through.

        Sorry, if there is/was any kind of confusion here.   We look forward to interesting
        posts on ancient history subjects, but we're not a vehicle for sales ads, etc.

        Thank you very much for writing to us,
        Kat