Fw: DNA Racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamun is 99% Western European

  • Drou
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2011
      This is strange and in the book 'Hair of the Alien: DNA and other foresnic evidence of alien abduction by Bill Chalker' (Aust), a hair left behind by a blond female ET who abducted Peter Khoury, was found to contain DNA of Gaelic (northern Scotland), Basque and Chinese origin. N)
      --------------------------------------------------------------------The racial ancestry DNA of Pharaoh --> 'Tutankhamen' -- is 99% Western European!!

      "King Tutankhamun is Western European!" - EU Times, Jun 7th, 2010
      Despite the refusal of the (then?) Secretary General of the Egyptian
      Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, to release any DNA results

      Which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes. The DNA test results were inadvertently revealed on a Discovery
      Channel TV documentary filmed with Hawass’s permission —

      Video link is at bottom of article, but first,
      It seems as if the Egyptian failed to spot the giveaway part of the documentary which revealed the test results.
      King Tut’s DNA is Western European, but more precisely, well, read it
      for yourself . . . . . . .

      Bob
      Posted by EU Times on Jun 7th, 2010 // 693 Comments
      Despite the refusal of the Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, to release any DNA results which
      might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen,

      The leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes.

      The DNA test results were inadvertently revealed on a Discovery Channel TV documentary filmed with Hawass’s permission — but
      It seems as if the Egyptian failed to spot the giveaway part of the documentary which revealed the test results.

      Hawass previously announced that he would NOT release the racial DNA
      results of Egyptian mummies — obviously because he feared the consequences of such a revelation.

      On the Discovery Channel broadcast, which can be seen on the Discovery Channel website at bottom, at approximately 1:53 into the video, the camera pans over a printout of DNA test results from King Tut.

      Firstly, here is a brief explanation of the results visible in the video. It is a list (see further below) of what is called Short Tandem Repeats (STRs).

      STRs are repeated DNA sequences which are “short repeat units” whose characteristics make them especially suitable for human identification.

      >>These STR values for 17 markers visible in the video are as follows:

      DYS 19 – 14 (? not clear)
      DYS 385a – 11
      DYS 385b – 14
      DYS 389i – 13
      DYS 389ii – 30
      DYS 390 – 24
      DYS 391 – 11
      DYS 392 – 13
      DYS 393 – 13
      DYS 437 – 14 (? not clear)
      DYS 438 – 12
      DYS 439 – 10
      DYS 448 – 19
      DYS 456 – 15
      DYS 458 – 16
      DYS 635 – 23
      YGATAH4 – 11
      What does this mean? Fortunately, a genius by the name of Whit Athey provides the key to this list.

      Mr Athey is a retired physicist whose working career was primarily at the Food and Drug Administration where he was chief of one of the medical device labs.
      Mr Athey received his doctorate in physics and biochemistry at Tufts
      University, and undergraduate (engineering) and masters(math)degrees at Auburn University.

      For several years during the 1980s, he also taught one course each semester in the electrical engineering department of the University of Maryland.

      Besides his interest in genetic genealogy, he is an amateur astronomer and has his own small observatory near his home in Brookeville, MD.

      He also runs a very valuable website called the “Haplogroup Predictor” which allows users to input STR data and generate the haplogroup which marks those STR data.

      For those who want to know what a haplogroup is, here is a “simple”definition:

      A haplogroup is a group of similar haplotypes that share a common ancestor with a single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) mutation.

      Still none the wiser? Damn these scientists. Ok, let’s try it this way: a haplotype is a combination of multiple
      specific locations of a gene or DNA sequence on a chromosome.

      Haplogroups are assigned letters of the alphabet, and refinements consist of additional number and letter combinations, for example R1b or R1b1. Y-chromosome and mitochondrial DNA haplogroups have different haplogroup designations. In essence, haplogroups give an insight into ancestral origins dating back thousands of years.

      By entering all the STR data inadvertently shown on the Discovery video, a 99.6 percent fit with the R1b haplogroup is revealed.

      The significance is, of course, that R1b is the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Europe

      Reaching its highest concentrations in Ireland, Scotland, western England and the European Atlantic seaboard — in other words, European through and through.
      Picture of the above statement
      http://www.arthurkemp.com/uploads/r1b-dna-distribution.jpg
      So much for the Afro-centrists and others who have derided the very obvious northwestern European appearance of a large number of the pharonic mummies.

      Bob
    • KerryD
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2011
        Excuse me, but where is the link?

        Without a link for confirmation, all this is just babble and hearsay.

        Thanks,

        Kerry

        --- In Ancient_History_Expanded@yahoogroups.com, Drou <drouetda@...> wrote:

> [...]
        >
        > By entering all the STR data inadvertently shown on the Discovery video, a 99.6 percent fit with the R1b haplogroup is revealed.
        >
        > The significance is, of course, that R1b is the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Europe

        > Reaching its highest concentrations in Ireland, Scotland, western England and the European Atlantic seaboard  Ein other words, European through and through.
        > Picture of the above statement
        > http://www.arthurkemp.com/uploads/r1b-dna-distribution.jpg
        > So much for the Afro-centrists and others who have derided the very obvious northwestern European appearance of a large number of the pharonic mummies.

      • Ancient Star
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011
          Some links go directly to spam pages, or "off-topic" pages that have nothing
          to do with the group's subjects and often are themselves bogus.
          The same
          thing is true of bibliographies, which are often only someone's own pre- programming, or copied from someone else's alleged interpretations or misinterpretations, many actually from nonfactual evidence.

          Much from Academia today is bogus "dark-age" babblings and mis-information.
          In other words, hearsay and gossip.   Myself, I  listen to other's opinions, but
          "unless" I have studied and researched the particular topics personally, I'll know
          if they are near to truth, or fables.

          In other words, "linked-to pages" are not always themselves credible authorities, and may simply be babble and hearsay in themselves. :-)

           Drou <drouetda@...> wrote:

> [...]
          >
          > By entering all the STR data inadvertently shown on the Discovery video, a 99.6 percent fit with the R1b haplogroup is revealed.
          >
          > The significance is, of course, that R1b is the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Europe

          > Reaching its highest concentrations in Ireland, Scotland, western England and the European Atlantic seaboard �Ein other words, European through and through.
          > Picture of the above statement

          http://www.arthurkemp.com/uploads/r1b-dna-distribution.jpg
          > So much for the Afro-centrists and others who have derided the very obvious northwestern European appearance of a large number of the pharonic mummies.
        • Drou
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011

            http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/king-tut-unwrapped-pharaoh-forensics.html

            This is strange and in the book 'Hair of the Alien: DNA and other foresnic evidence of alien abduction by Bill Chalker' (Aust), a hair left behind by a blond female ET who abducted Peter Khoury, was found to contain DNA of Gaelic (northern Scotland), Basque and Chinese origin. N)

            The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

            http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=205680

            DNA Racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamun is 99% Western European! What's more, it's either IRISH, or? Well, read on...

            Posted By: Bob
            Date: Sunday, 29-May-2011 11:08:34

> [...]

            > By entering all the STR data inadvertently shown on the Discovery video, a 99.6 percent fit with the R1b haplogroup is revealed.
            >
            > The significance is, of course, that R1b is the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Europe

            > Reaching its highest concentrations in Ireland, Scotland, western England and the European Atlantic seaboard  Ein other words, European through and through.
            > Picture of the above statement
            > http://www.arthurkemp.com/uploads/r1b-dna-distribution.jpg
            > So much for the Afro-centrists and others who have derided the very obvious northwestern European appearance of a large number of the pharonic mummies.

            WebSite At: http://www.ancientmoons.com/

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                Ancient_History_Expanded-digest@yahoogroups.com
                Ancient_History_Expanded-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Johanna Bell
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 9, 2011
              I would like to see the original article and the source, too.