Re: [Ancient_History_Expanded] A Greeting & a few ?' please.

  • Judith Hedden
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hi Kat
      Its so great to be back here again after a glitch with yahoo groups that
      locked me out for about a year & a half. Do pray Your well & happy &
      still enjoying
      country living.
      Have completed my math research project & am now ready to put it into
      book form but have come up with a prob. regards root languages, that
      lead me to think there are only two. One with a base of 5 [Ref. The
      Voyager manuscript] that puts the parent language into Nordic
      (Hiporborian), along with Gaelic, Cherokee & Amari, Runes, Japanese,
      Finland,Tibetan, Greek, Egyptian, phonesian, Polynesian, Chinese &
      Shambhalian,
      Another with a base of 7[Ref.The Voyager manuscript, the already pub.
      book found in Bombay or Book of sand] that is the ancestor of Basque,
      Latin, Sanskrit E.India & Aghartah. Reads like a cross between Sanskrit,
      & Latin but sounds like French.
      If you have the time would appreicate your comments on these catagories.

      Many Thanks, Lea.
    • Ancient Star
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
        Hi Lea!

        Great thanks for posting.  I've been wondering what happened to
        you?   Haven't heard a peep, and thought maybe you had given up
        on us.  Sure glad your still here!  'Missed your comments, etc.

        Yes, 'am enjoying country living, and trying to find ways to keep
        the deer, fawns, and bucks from eating up my flowers and gardens.
        'Have a major tree outside that looks like 'Awha' in the movie Avatar,
        besides all the other trees, a couple which have fallen because of  the
        few major storms occurring in the last year or two.

        We're on land with trees and shrubs, and near neighbors with pastures,
        horses, goats, etc., etc.  There are squirrels living in the attic and walls,
        along with fat possums that think they are family cats or dogs and drop
        by for personal handouts, etc.   I think these may also be living in the
        attic and chase the squirrels around up there, unless the abandoned feral
        cats are up there too?   These also hang out by the patio for handouts and
        help keep the rat and mice population down a very wee bit.  Don't know
        'how' any of them are getting into the attic though?   Haven't found any
        openings as yet??

        I've spent years researching the origins of scripts, languages - comparing
        all, and have to agree with you in general as to origins.   The Cherokee
        is from the Japanese, and Japanese is from Turkish, which was Scythian,
        which was ancient Gaelic, etc., also a form called 'Akkadian' which is
        also 'Harappan/Arabian/Aryan' - all hailing from the ancient San skrit,
        meaning 'old woman's script' - The 'pure' writings ('San/Saint').  I've tracked
        most all scripts to the ancient San skrit, i.e. 'Aran/Aryan' script, which
        covers all Caucasian scripts and languages.  The original Aborigines/Blacks
        had no scripts or specific language, as they lived the life of wild nomadic
        children before the 'Scythian/Saka' Sages found and educated them in all
        the ways of their own 'Siddhi' civilizations in their arts/crafts and sciences,
        etc.  Ancient 'Siddhi' is where the word 'city' and 'Siddhis/cities'
        originated.  'Sid/to Sit .. still'.  Basque is an olde ice age Chaldean/Celtic
        language and had gradually been phased out and replaced by more useful
        words, just as Latin was once taught and used in places of  learning and
        was also gradually replaced by more up to date, pertinent children's and
        merchant visitor's corruptions, and cousin dialects.

        Mandarin Chinese was originally Gaelic.   Allegedly French was the 'original
        Gaelic' as insisted on by my French Linguistics professor.  All the rest are
        related cousin dialects.  Most languages appear to be dialects of the main
        language and are not 'separate' languages at all.  Ancient dialects of the
        main language are found around the entire globe, including ancient America.
        Basque and Turkish/Phoenician make up ancient American languages which
        are ancient Gaelic, and Chinese which is more ancient Gaelic.  The Chinese,
        Shang and Han dynasties sailed in their galleys to Mexico and settled there.
        They also made many trips back to China and brought maps with them.

        Phoenician/Punic was a shortened, printed form of the cursive San scrit,
        which Runes evolved from, as well as all other 'Hiber/Hebrew' scripts.

        Cuneiform was an invention by boy's schools, many characters being taken
        from the Phoenician/Punic and Runic as well.   It became so tedious and
        bogged down, that school masters finally resorted back to the original
        Punic and Runic scripts, which characters had been first used in their tedious
        cuneiform anyway.   Each school master had his/her own version of these
        scripts.  There are uncountable off-shoots, take-offs  and 're-creations'.

        Greek women kept secret the fact that they could read and write and taught
        these ancient arts to their own daughters and nieces in their own woman's
        private quarters, where the men were not allowed.  Many of the ancient
        historians and writers were actually women who had taken the pseudonym
        and description of men or boys because women had come under the
        domination of males and were severely and painfully punished if found to be literate and/or educated.

        This information is too lengthy and massive to begin placing here, so this is
        just a quickie needle-tip of an all encompassing iceberg.

        Kind regards,  Kat

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
          So good Kat, to find I was not forgotten. Yours reads like a perfectly
          lovely happy country home.
          We too, as a small close family had one very dedicated Magic Cat like
          the ones you describe as suspected & unseen res. living in your attic.
          My D grew up with one that often just disappeared from sight from inside
          the house, a tri-level, suddenly turning up again outside of it. He left
          them in his17th. healthy year
          the same way.
          My First Cat disappeared the same way where we were living in a two
          story house. After being gone for awhile, was startled to hear her cry
          from a position inside a wall. It was quite a faint sound but no less
          real. Being just like the Twilight Zone episode of the suddenly missing
          little girl and quite excruciating to hear her stress. My Step Dad said,
          after he got home from work, that since the sound stopped almost as
          soon as it began there was no way to locate her inside the crevasses of
          the foundation that she had gotten herself stuck into. He grew up on a
          farm and knew allot about animals as well as domestic ones.
          prefering cats cause they are the smartest ones of all, but that most of
          them had very bad memories, like most people, who get themselves into a
          bad spot cauce they panic and forget how they got into it in the first
          place, that is the key, to getting their self out of it.
          Once another cat I was holding and petting one night went with me on a
          Obe. I had been previously doubting my own perceptions of the reality of
          the activity as well as its location & its consciousness clasifacation
          when my other two Obe'r friends there immediately began dolting on the
          bright pretty little thing sitting contently in my lap that then acted
          as valadation & positive factor for my then failing self confidence. She
          had always responded unusually well to the attention factor and loved it
          and them till she got herself lost for six months just a mile or two
          away from home. I was the one who first sighted her but she did not
          remember me or let me near her to pick her up so I did not recognise her
          either as a result. Later my D went over, and easily recognised her &
          picked her up & bring her back.
          Many thanks for Your response to my ?'s. So happy to read that it
          matches so closely to my own research result.
          Have a few other ?'s I would love your advice on as you are such a
          academic and so well rounded in so many fields, but am so busy and
          rushed these days, don't know when I'll get to it.

          Much Love & thanks, as always, Lea.
        • Ancient Star
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
                 Have a  Lovely New Year ...