Exceptional, absolutely fantastic, to-die-for, not bad bronze age sword

  • SUE C MCGOVERN-HUFFMAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      I have just been offered the most exceptional sword. I believe it to be
      Central European (John can you help, I have not had time to research ) with
      stunning river patination. No, it has not been cleaned or touched in any
      way, retaining its yellow/gold colour and is still as sharp as a razor. It
      dates to 8th century BC with a length of 62cm (approx 37 inches), price is:
      $6,000 and we offer time payments.

      Best regards
      Sue McGovern-Huffman, President
      Sands of Time Antiquities, Inc
      Museum-quality ancient art, exquisite, rare and truly collectable.

      VISIT OUR NEW ETRUSCAN COLLECTION AT:
      www.sotg.biz

      Contact Details:
      website: www.sandsoftimeantiquities.com
      Email: info@...
      Phone: (281) 538-9795 Fax: (281) 538-7250
      Gallery Address: 709 Bradford Ave, Kemah TX 77565
      A Sothebys.com Associate