Re: [Germanic-L] Re: Spooky finds in German archaeological dig (fwd)

  • jpisc98357@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Dear Friends,

      My friend Dirk in the UK sent this message out on the bronze star chart
      excavation that I have previously sent info out on. I hope you find it of
      interest.

      Best Regards, John Piscopo
      <A HREF="http://www.johnpiscoposwords.com">JohnPiscopoSwords.com</A>
      <A HREF="http://groups:yahoo.com/group/ancient_thailand">http://groups:yahoo.com/group/ancient_thailand</A>