NEED YOUR HELP...(Ijaz Khan)

  • Ijaz Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      Good morning,

        I Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Manila(Philippines) and
      had my bag stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein.
      The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay
      for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with the Manager.

      I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days
      to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving
      very soon but i am having problems settling the hotel bills and the
      hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills, I need your
      help/LOAN financially and I promise to make the refund once i get back
      home, you are my last resort and hope, Please let me know if i can count
      on you and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only
      way i can reach you.

       best regards
      Ijaz
      INDUS VALLEY
      Bactrian Greek Glass, ancient beads and ancient coins
      Ethnic beads, semi-precious stone beads, He She beads,tribal Belts and Jewelry's.
      Santa Fe, NM 87507
      Cell- 505-920-9378