Nice Arrowhead and Fibula 0.99 cent Auctions closing very soon today Low Bids

  • wingardium_leveosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      Hi All,

      http://stores.ebay.com.au/Archeology-Pty-Ltd

      I've decided to clear out thousands of ancient coins and antiquities and will be selling them off on eBay.

      I've got 14 auctions this week (ending soon) and I'll be following up with more next week, continuing to grow the number of auctions each week until all stock is cleared.

      Don't forget if there is something in my store that interests you please make an offer, no reasonable offer will be refused.

      I've got heaps and heaps of stock to sell so even if there isn't anything that interests you this week please check back weekly to see what I've got going, you can be sure there will be lots of bargains and definitely no reserves.

      http://stores.ebay.com.au/Archeology-Pty-Ltd

      ARC 526 Ancient Roman Bronze Fibula 100 - 200 AD Rare Nice Display Piece Bent

      ARC 535 Ancient Roman Arrowhead Jerusalem Judea 70 - 200 AD Auxillary Archers

      ARC 527 Ancient Roman Bronze Fibula 100 - 200 AD Rare Nice Display Piece Bent

      ARC 521 Ancient Roman Imperial Coin Nero S&P Antioch Bold Bust Nero Provincial

      ARC 529 Ancient Byzantine Weight Square Bronze marked N 600AD Antiquity Trade

      ARC 515 Ancient Roman Imperial Coin Julian II The Apostate Cyclops Apian Bull

      ARC 452 Ancient Roman Coin Constantine The Great 306AD Christian Emperor Britan

      ARC 543 Ancient Byzantine Coin of Jesus Christ King of Kings 1034AD Christianity

      ARC Jesus Ancient Judean Widows Mite Bible Mark 12:41 Olive Wood Box Bethlehem

      ARC 465 Ancient Roman Coin Ceasar Severus Alexander 221 AD Mt Gerazim Samarian

      ARC 541 Ancient Judean Valerius Gratus Tiberius 15AD Prutah Necklace Pendant R

      ARC 0355 Ancient Judean First Jewish Revolt Prutah Masada 66AD "Freedom of Zion"

      ARC 545 Ancient Phonecian Coin Tyche Goddess of Luck 162BC Seleucid Fortune Prow

      ARC 517 Ancient Roman Coin Imperial Augustus S&P Antioch Bold Bust Provincial SC

      Any questions please send me a message.

      Cheers
      Bruce Munday
      Archeology Pty Ltd