Ancient Coin Lots / Hoards from the HolyLand

  • Mr B Leon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      Hi,

      It is Jewish New Year (Rosh HaShanah), and we are clearing
      inventories for upcoming pre-Christmas gift-giving season arrivals
      (i.e. traditionally the strongest buying quarter each year on global
      basis).

      Because we have 20,000+ items in our ancient coins (including other
      antiquities) inventory, below is an indicative list (not an inclusive
      one).

      We have available:

      1.) Uncleaned Ancient Coin Hoards - both premium-quality hoards of
      mixed varieties (only coins) - sold per coin,
      as well as low/avg-quality of mixed varieties (yet includes also coin
      chips, as well as sometimes ancient "junk" such
      as ancient rings, fibulas, medical pins, crucifixtion nails,
      bracelets, seals, etc.) - sold per kilogram. Both types are mixed
      varieties of usually Romans, Byzantines, Greeks, Ptolemies,
      Seleucids, Judeans, as well as sometimes more rare types from such
      empires and kingdoms as Persian, Parthian, Phoenecian, Nabatean,
      etc. Each package is unique. Each hoard is unattributed, and simply
      exported as we receive it - either coins counted or package weighed
      per kilo. Our clients sometimes find great treasures of coins in
      our uncleaned coin hoards. Prices for uncleaned coins can be seen
      here:
      http://zzancientart.com/forums/announcement.php?f=9

      2.) Attributed Coin Lots - various lots of attributed coin lots.
      These coins are sold to us as attributed lots, so our cost-price is
      higher than for bulk uncleaned coin hoards. Please contact us for
      prices and pictures for specific lots that interest you.
      http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132

      3.) Extremely Rare Silver Nabatean Coin Hoard - 146 silver Nabatean
      coins. Take-all price is 140 USD /coin. Our profit margin for these
      coins is approximately 10 USD /coin after shipping (on our account),
      so this take-all price is the lowest we can offer. These coins are
      sold individually for 250-350+ USD /coin. Our price for 10 coins is
      220 USD /coin, and price for 1 coin is 250 USD /coin.
      http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118

      Since list above is a small indicative list, please contact us to
      inquire about availability of a particular type of coin you are
      looking for, and we will check our inventories and revert back asap.

      Please contact us either via direct e-mail info@... or
      telephone: +972-545-391-222.

      Due to Rosh HaShanah, please forgive the delay in reply in e-mail
      from Monday evening until Wednesday evening Israel time.

      kindest regards,

      B. Leon
      www.zzancientart.com
      www.zzantiquities.com