Large Byzantine iron arrow head/ Greek bronze arrow heads ending soon on eBay.

  • cameleoncoins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hi Group,

      This is the list of fine coins and artifacts ending soon on ebay.

      http://stores.ebay.com/cameleoncoins-ancient-on-line-store
      http://tinyurl.com/2b29kj

      Constantine I the Great (307-337AD) Rome / Green patina
      Thracian Chersonese (4Cent.BC) silver coin/ AR Tetrobol
      lot of 20 uncleaned Roman imperial bronze coins 13-24mm
      Roman ceramic oil lamp (4C.AD) intact/decorated lacquer
      Macrinus (217-218AD) Nicopolis ad Istrum/ Moesia / RARE
      Byzantine bronze ring (12-13Cent.AD) paste & decoration
      Lot of 5 Byzantine bronze coins 15-25mm./Jesus / cross
      Scythian bronze Arrowhead (4-3Cent.BC) interesting
      Florian ( 276 AD ) AE antoninianus / FELICITAS.AVG/ XXI
      THEODOSIUS I (379 - 395 AD) AE 22mm. coin/ Siscia mint
      lot of 3 Roman provincial coins/Eros, panter, grapes
      Rare Roman bronze bracelet / decorated/intact authentic
      Gratian (367-383AD) AE15mm. Roman coin / Constantinople
      Probus (276-282AD) Rome / Sol in gallpoing quadriga L.
      Roman ceramic Pot, Cup, bowl (2-3Cent.AD) intact Vessel
      Interesting large Byzantine bronze coin / Jesus / Cross
      Large Byzantine iron Arrow head (6Cent.AD) Spear blade
      Constantius II (337-361AD) AE 18mm. Siscia/EF/ soldiers
      VALENTINIAN (364-375AD) Rare reverse type/Aquileia mint
      Crispus as Caesar (317-326AD) Thessalonica/ Rare/ MARS
      lot, 5 Roman imperial bronze coins Aurelian, Tacitus Cl
      Roman bronze Key-Ring (3Cent.AD) interesting and Intact
      Constantinopolis (commemorative coin) Constantinople
      LICINIUS I ( 308-324AD) AE 23mm.coin/Thessalonica/ Iovi
      Constans (337-350AD) AE Centetnionalis / Heraclea
      lot of 4 Roman imperial provincial large 18-23mm. coins
      ARCADIUS (383-408AD) RARE Roman coin
      Constantine I the Great (307-337AD) Treveri mint / Rare
      Alexander III the Great (339-323BC) Macedonian Kingdom
      Lot, 3 Byzantine copper cup coins/scyphate/ Jesus/Cross
      Flavius Victor (387-388AD) AE 13mm.coin/Rare/ Camp-gate
      Roman ceramic oil lamp (3C) intact workshop stamp ARMEN
      Aelia Flaccilla (wife of Theodosius) AE 13mm./EF/Siscia
      Barbarous imitation follis of Constantine I the Great
      lot of 5 Roman imperial coins of Arcadius & Theodosius
      18mm. uncleaned Roman provincial coin of Gordian/Nicaea
      lot of 19 uncleaned Roman imperial bronze coins 13-22mm
      Maximinus II Daia (308-313AD) AE follis / Antioch / Sol
      Constantine I the Great (307-337AD) Nicomedia/Camp-gate
      Scythian bronze Arrowhead (4-3Cent.BC) Sharp w/opening
      URBS ROMA (commemorative coin) Cyzicus mint / She-wolf
      lot 5 Roman imperial provincial 15-19mm. coins/Augustus
      Roman ceramic oil lamp (4C.AD) intact/decorated lacque
      Constantius II as Augustus (337-361AD) Siscia mint / EF

      To view this items please click on the link below.
      This is the list of fine coins and artifacts ending soon on ebay.
      http://stores.ebay.com/cameleoncoins-ancient-on-line-store
      http://tinyurl.com/2b29kj

      Thanks,

      Alex