Scythian bronze arrow-heads (4-3Cent.BC)

  • cameleoncoins
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi Group,

      Below is the list of fine coins and artifacts ending today.
      Some still under a dollar.
      http://stores.ebay.com/cameleoncoins-ancient-on-line-store
      http://tinyurl.com/2b29kj

      Hadrian (117-138AD) AR den./RARE/ Egypt, sistrum & ibis
      Constantine I the Great (307-337AD) Rome/standards/ RARE
      Thracian Chersonese (4C.BC) silver coin / AR Tetrobol
      lot of 12 unleaned various 15-17mm. Roman bronze coins
      Roman ceramic oil lamp (1-2C.AD) intact/decorated/ eagle
      Geta (209-212AD)Anchialo s/Thrace/ very rere reverse type
      Scythian bronze Arrowhead (4-3Cent.BC) Sharp & intact
      Lot of 2 nice hard to find Byzantine copper coins/Cross
      Maximinus II Daia (309-313AD) Very rare obverse legend
      Roman bronze fibula (3-4Cent.AD) intact & nice patina
      Alexander III the Great (336-343BC) Macedonian Kingdom
      PARION (Thrace 4Cent.BC) AR Drachm / GORGON/ cow
      Aurelian (270-275AD) AE antoninianus/ Serdica mint/ SOL
      Lot of 3 hard to find coins of Valens and Theodosius I
      Trajan (98-117AD) AR denarius/silver Roman coin/Victory
      Justin II (565-578AD) AE pentanummium / Thessalonica
      Lot of 4 coins of Constantine I URBS ROMA, quadriga
      PHILIP II (359-336 BC) Macedonian Kingdom / APOLLO
      Interesting Roman silver ring(3C.AD)intact wedding band
      Probus (276-282AD) Rome/EF/ Sol / RARE/ AE Antoninianus
      LICINIUS I ( 308-324AD) AE 22mm.coin/ Heraclea mint
      Roman ceramic oil lamp (3-4Cent.AD) green laque finish
      Lot of 3 hard to find coins of Constantine I & Helena
      Large Byzantine iron Arrow head (6Cent.AD) Spear blade
      Maximianus/ 28mm. large coin/Cyzicus/ Ancient silvering
      Thracian-Macedonian bronze fibula (4C.BC) RARE & intact
      Large Roman bronze coins of Domitian / AE as
      Interesting nice Byzantine copper coin / Jesus / Cross
      Constantine I the Great (307-337AD) Cyzicus / Camp-gate
      Apollonia Pontica (4Cent.BC) AR drachm / Gorgon/ anchor
      Lot, 2 uncleaned coins of Constantinopolis & URBS ROMA
      Hadrian (117-138AD) AE as
      Scythian bronze Arrowhead (4-3Cent.BC) Sharp & intact
      Roman imperial provincial coin of Augustus (27BC) Eagle
      Septimius Severus (193-211AD) Rare/Apollo, patera, lyre
      Michael VII Ducas (1071-1078AD) Constantinople mint
      Maximinus II Daia (308-313AD)AE follis/ Antioch/ Genius
      lot 3 Greek coins of Alexander III & father Philip II
      Interesting Roman silver axe pendant (3-4Cent.AD) intact
      Constantine I the Great / Commemorative coin / Quadriga
      Large Roman bronze 29mm coin with countermarks
      Lot of 3 hard to find coins of LICINIUS I & Lic. 2nd
      Severina (wife of Aurelian) AE antoninianus/ Rome / EF
      Trajan (98-117AD) AE semis / Rome mint / she-wolf,a S-C
      Thracian Chersonese (4C.BC) silver coin / AR Tetrobol
      Honorius (393-423AD) Cyzicus mint / RARE Roman coin
      Lot of 2 nice hard to find Byzantine copper coins/Cross
      Tacitus (275-276AD) Serdica mint / interesting portrait
      ARCADIUS (383-408AD) AE 18mm. Heraclea mint / RARE
      Large Roman bronze coins of Faustina / AE as
      Constantius II as caesar/ Silvering/ Siscia/ Camp-gate
      Valens ( 364-378AD) AE 17mm. coin / RARE / Antioch mint
      Large Scythian bronze Arrowhead (4-3Cent.BC) hook
      Large Roman coin of Claudius (41-56AD) AE as
      Clodius Albinus (195-197AD) AR denarius / Minerva
      Lot of 3 hard to find coins of Constantine I period
      Augustus (27BC-14AD)AE as/ Bare head right/counter mark
      Constantine I the Great (307-337AD) Thessalonica/ wreath

      Here is a quick link to all of our items.
      http://stores.ebay.com/cameleoncoins-ancient-on-line-store
      http://tinyurl.com/2b29kj

      Thanks,

      Alex