Large Byzantine Arrow head, Spear blade,Bronze age precoinage sickle

  • cameleoncoins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hi Group,

      Below is the list of fine coins and artifacts ending soon.
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcameleoncoins
      http://tinyurl.com/6e4e3

      Constantine I the Great (307-337AD) Heraclea mint
      Thracian Chersonese (4Cent.BC) AR Tetrobol/silver/ Lion
      Roman ceramic oil lamp (3.Cent.AD) decorated & intact
      LICINIUS I ( 308-324AD)Thessalonica/Standard & captives
      THEODOSIUS I (379-395AD)AE 15mm.Roman coin/Thessalonica
      Istros (4C.BC) AR diobol/inverted twins/eagle & dolphin
      URBS ROMA (commemorative coin) She -wolf/ Romulus/Remus
      ARCADIUS (383-408AD) AE 13mm. Roman coin/ Heraclea mint
      Roman / Byzantine bronze bracelet / decorated & intact
      Large Byzantine anonymous bronze coin / inscription
      Euboia (2-1Cent.AD) nymph Histiaea /silver/ AR tetrobol
      Constantine I the Great (307-337AD) Rome mint / Sol
      Scythian bronze Arrowhead (4-3Cent.BC) Sharp W/opening
      Licinius II as caesar (317-324AD) Cyzicus mint / IOVI
      Roman ceramic Jug, Vase, Amphora (2-3Cent.AD) Intact
      Constantius II as Augustus (337-361AD) Siscia mint
      Trajan (98-117AD) AE semis / Rome mint / Dog / SC
      VALENTINIAN I (364-375AD) AE 13mm. Roman coin / SISCIA
      Roman ceramic oil lamp (3Cent.AD) workshop stamp FORTIS
      Constantine I the Great (307-337AD) Cyzicus / Camp-gate
      Byzantine bronze Ring/ Wearable, beautiful decoration
      Jovian ( 363-364AD) AE 19mm. Roman coin / Heraclea mint
      Constantinopolis (commemorative coin) VICTORY & shield
      Lot of 11 AR Islamic coins/ Ottoman Empire 16-17Cent.AD
      Constantine II as caesar (317-327AD) Heraclea/Camp-gate
      Caracalla / Hadrianopolis/ Thrace/ Apollo naked/ RARE
      Crispus as Caesar (317-326AD) Nicomedia mint/ Camp-gate
      Large Byzantine iron arrow head/blade (6Cent.AD) intact
      Alexander III the Great (336-343AD) RARE / Mac. Kingdom
      PARION (Thrace 4Cent.BC) AR Drachm /silver/ GORGON/ cow
      Lot of 2 coins of Constantine & Constantius /CONS/ SMKA
      Roman bronze fibula-horse (3CentAD) RARE & intact
      Precoinage currency/ Dolphin/ Olbia (Black Sea 8-5C.BC)
      Thracian Chersonese (4C.BC) silver/AR Tetrobol/ amphora
      Constantius II as caesar (324-337AD) Antioch/ Camp-gate
      PHILIP II (359-336 BC) Macedonian Kingdom / APOLLO
      Byzantine bronze coin / AE half follis
      Constantine I the Great (307AD) Arelate mint
      Alexander III the Great (336-343AD)Drachm/Heracles/Zeus
      Scythian bronze Arrowhead (4-3Cent.BC) Sharp W/opening
      LICINIUS I ( 308-324AD) AE 22mm.coin/iovi/Heraclea mint
      Constantius II as Augustus (337-361AD) Antioch mint
      Lot of 3 Roman glass paste melon Beads (3Cent.AD)intact
      lot of 50 late Roman imperial bronze coins 13-17mm.
      PARION (THRACE 5Cent.BC) ARCHAIC AR DRACHM / Gorgon
      Constantine I the Great (307-337)Thessalonica/Camp-gate
      Roman ceramic Vase, Pot, Vessel (3C.AD) intact pottery
      Constantine I the Great /Commemorative/Cyzicus/Quadriga
      Apollonia Pontica (5Cent.AD) AR drachm / Gorgon/ anchor
      Beautiful Roman lead seal / Victory presenting wreath
      JUSTIN II & SOPHIA (565-578AD) AE follis/Nicomedia mint
      Bronze age large precoinage form sickle /3000 year old
      Byzantine bronze Ring/ Wearable, beautiful decoration
      Roman ceramic oil lamp (3.AD) decorated / green laque
      THRACIAN CHERSONESE (4Cent.BC) AR Tetrobol / Flower
      lot of 20 late Roman imperial / Provincial bronze coins
      Authentic bronze tobacco smoking pipe / ottoman empire
      Small Roman bronze bust of Barbarian warrior (3Cent.AD)
      Beatiful decorated Byzantine silver button / intact
      JOHANNES (423-425AD) AE4/Very RARE uncleaned Roman coin

      Click on the link below to view those auctions.
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcameleoncoins
      http://tinyurl.com/6e4e3

      Thanks,

      Alex cameleoncoins