Roman-Byzantine Iron arrowhead/ Spearhead, Scithian & Greek bronze Arrowheads

  • cameleoncoins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007
      Hi Group,

      Here is the list and link to the eBay auctions ending soon.
      http://tinyurl.com/6e4e3
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcameleoncoins

      Constantine I the Great Aquileia,Cyzicus,Siscia, Nicomedia/Camp-Gate
      THRACIAN CHERSONESE (4Cent.BC) AR Tetrobol
      TRAJAN (98-117AD) AE DUPONDIUS / Roma holding victoria
      ROMAN TERRA-COTTA OIL LAMP (3CENT.AD) Decorated/ intact
      ALEXANDER III THE GREAT (336-323 BC) MACEDONIAN KINGDOM
      Probus (276-282AD) shield decorated w/ horse-rider/RARE
      Antonia. Q. Antonius Babbus (BC83-82) Jupiter / Victory
      Constantius I Chlorus as caesar of the First Tetrarch
      Crispus as caesar (317-326AD) Alexandria mint / RARE
      Roman ceramic Jar, Pot, Vase (3-4Cent.AD) Intact Vessel
      AURELIAN (270-275AD) AE ANTONINIANUS / Sol
      Valentinian I (364-375AD) AE 17mm. coin / Siscia / EF
      Roman or Byzantine bronze Bracelet/interesting & intact
      Claudius II Gothicus (Commemorative coin) nice specimen
      Late Roman/early Byzantine lead seal (5-6Cent.AD) RARE
      Severus Alexander (222-235AD) AR denarius/ MARS
      Roman bronze Key (3Cent.AD) interesting & intact
      THEODOSIUS I (379-395AD) AE 22mm. coin / Siscia mint
      HADRIAN (117-138AD) AR denarius / Salus
      NUMERIAN (283-284AD) AE antoninianus / Pietas
      Late Roman early Byzantine bronze Ring / clasped hands
      Lot of 3 silver and bronze islamic coins/Ottoman empire
      Fausta (wife of Constantine I) Heraclea mint
      ROMAN BONE HAIR-PIN (3-4Cent.AD) Nice & interesting
      Rare Barbarous imitation (4Cent.AD) AE 13mm. coin
      Trajan (98-117AD) AR denarius / AEQUITAS
      Augustus (27BC-14AD) Phillipi / Macedon / victory
      BRONZE TOBACCO SMOKING PIPE(16-18CENT.AD)OTTOMAN EMPIRE
      PARION (THRACE 4Cent.BC) AR Drachm / GORGON
      LICINIUS I ( 308-324AD) Heraclea mint
      ROMAN TERRA-COTTA OIL LAMP (3CENT.AD)workshop stamp
      Lot 3 Byzantine copper cup coins (12-13Cent.AD)scyphate
      Roman bone Gamling die set (3-4Cent.AD) Dice lot
      SCYTHIAN BRONZE ARROWHEAD (4-3Cent.BC) Interesting
      GALLIENUS (253-268AD) AE ANTONINIANUS / Silvering
      JOVIAN (363-364AD) SIRMIUM MINT / GOOD VF
      MARCUS AURELIUS AS CAESAR (139-161AD, under A.Pius)
      SCYTHIAN BRONZE ARROWHEAD (4-3Cent.BC) Interesting
      Constantine I the Great (307-337AD) Arelate mint/ EF
      THRACIAN CHERSONESE (4Cent.BC) AR Tetrobol
      Provincial bronze coin of Emperor Commodus/ money-mark
      Constantius II as caesar (324-337AD) Cyzicus/ camp-gate
      Late Roman-early Byzantine bronze Ring/intact/wearable
      Trajan (98-117AD) AE semis / Dog / SC
      Roman bronze Spiral twisted Bracelet/interesting/intact
      Lot of 2 late Roman coins Valentinian I & Theodosius 1
      ALEXANDER III THE GREAT (336-323BC) Heracles / Zeus
      Roman Bronze fibula (3Cent.AD) RARE
      EUBEIA (island in Aegean sea)AR Tetrobol/nymph histiaia
      ROMAN LEAD SEAL (3Cent.AD) Left bust type
      Caracalla (198-217AD) RARE/ AR denarius / VICTORIA.BRIT
      Roman ceramic Cup, Bowl (3-4Cent.AD) interesting Vessel
      BARBAROUS IMITATION CENTENIONALIS OF CONSTANTIUS/ RARE
      APOLLONIA PONTICA (4Cent.BC) Black Sea area / AR diobol
      Scythian bronze arrowhead (4-3Cent.BC) Sharp w/ opening
      Lot of 6 Byzantine Bronze coins (11-12Cent.AD)
      Bronze Precoinage form of currency(8-5Cent.BC)very RARE
      MARK ANTONY ( 32-31 BC ) AR LEGIONARY DENARIUS LEG - II
      ROMAN TERRA-COTTA OIL LAMP (1-2Cent.AD) DECORATED
      THEODOSIUS I (379-395AD) VIRTVS.EXERCIT/ Constantinople
      Roman or Byzantine green Glass Bracelet / interesting
      Gordian III (228-244AD) AE antoninianus / Jupiter
      ALEXANDER III THE GREAT (336-323 BC) MACEDONIAN KINGDOM
      Lot of 3 Roman glass paste Beads (3Cent.AD) INTERESTING
      Roman / Byzantine Silver Ring / intact & Decorated
      ROMAN TERRA-COTTA OIL LAMP (4CENT.AD) Decorated / laque
      Large Roman / Byzantine iron Arrowhead / Spear-head
      BYZANTINE SILVER BUTTON / INTACT
      Roman bronze Key-Ring (3Cent.AD) interesting & intact
      TRAJAN (98-117AD) AR denarius / SUPERB SPECIMEN/ Genius

      Here is the link to the auctions above.
      http://tinyurl.com/6e4e3
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcameleoncoins

      Thanks,