Re: [AncientWeapons] Max Loehr Book

  • Antonio F Melo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi Rich,
      I'm interested in the book.
      Please contact off line
      Antonio

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: nable1
      To: AncientWeapons@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 1:09 AM
      Subject: [AncientWeapons] Max Loehr Book

      I wanted to let you all know that I have come across a copy of the Max
      Loehr Book - Chinese Bronze Age Weapons. It is a promotional copy form
      the University Of Michigan Press. The mylar jacket is missing. The
      boards are lightly stained and the corners bumped but the binding is
      tight and all the text and pics are in good condition. I will offer it
      to anyone in the group for $125 including shipping in the USA. Shipping
      outside the USA will be slightly higher. If no response, I will post it
      on my website in the next few days.

      This is a great reference text for anyone interested in the subject.

      Regards,
      Rich Nable
      www.pricelesspast.com