Re: Getting John published

  • Cameron Day
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hey Rich..those are some well written excerpts on your site. I hope
      the media are building interest in your books and its paying off
      monetarily...I guess crime does pay?

      Have you ever written about your colleagues - their attitudes,
      strengths and weaknesses as "humans" working in a job where thier
      actions are meant to exemplify the law?

      Good luck with the metallurigical? analysis!

      Cameron

    • Richard Nable
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2005
        ...There is a little bit of that in both books. They
        represent more than just entertaining stories -
        there's also the "human" side and the effects that go
        along with the job as well as some basic "philosophy"
        behind why we do (orshould do) things that we do.

        === message truncated ===

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • liang_jieming
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 7, 2005
          Hey Gary, how do I find your stuff on ebay?

          Jieming
          DragonSeedLegacy
          ChineseCultureOnline

          --- In AncientWeapons@yahoogroups.com, "Gary L. Todd" <leefoxx@b...>