Is science relevent to ABH (Jon et al)

  • Jim Bowles
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi all,

      Jon wrote) I don't mind you disagreeing with me Jim, but you're also
      disagreeing with mathematics AND a computer.

      JimB) John being a college level physics and mathematics teacher for 30
      years I'll have no trouble understanding your math. So, if you don't mind,
      show me the mathematics that will explain your position!

      In the mean time, I am the author of "The Gods, Gemini, and the Great
      Pyramid," wherein, in answer to Dr. Einstein's inquiry for the physics (and
      the math) required to produce natural catastrophic earth change I worked out
      and published the bending moments required to flex the earth's crust and
      produce the change. If you wish to review my book go to www.google.com and
      type in the title, The Gods, Gemini, and the Great Pyramid

      The magnitude of the moments (in tension and compression) are
      1.22516E28 foot pounds ... or 122 billion trillion foot pounds.

      The equation for the moments (reference Appendix 1) is ..

      Moment (M) =F(Z–C)–F(AT–A(T–B))

      Where: M = Bending Moment
      F = Gravitational Force on Centroid.
      Z = Distance to Centroid from Ecliptic
      C = Increments of 100 miles, (0, 100, 200, 300, etc.)
      AT = Total reactive Area above the Ecliptic. (The value is the same for
      identical circumstances below the Ecliptic.)
      A(T–B) = Reactive surface in compression above the Ecliptic, less the
      reactive surface below the Area excluded by "C" for each increment of "C".

      So let's see what you have to offer!

      JimB
    • Jon Smyth
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        From: Jim Bowles <jimbow1@...>
        To: <AncientBibleHistory@yahoogroups.com>

        Moment (M) =F(Z-C)-F(AT-A(T-B))

        Where: M = Bending Moment
        F = Gravitational Force on Centroid.
        Z = Distance to Centroid from Ecliptic
        C = Increments of 100 miles, (0, 100, 200, 300, etc.)
        AT = Total reactive Area above the Ecliptic. (The value is the same for
        identical circumstances below the Ecliptic.)
        A(T-B) = Reactive surface in compression above the Ecliptic, less the
        reactive surface below the Area excluded by "C" for each increment of "C".
        -----------------------

        Well, I guess that settles it folks......the world was turned upside down,
        because JimB just proved it.
        What does MIT have to say about your 'absolute proof'?

        Ok, Jim, lets have a list of academics who support and confirm your theory.
        (the first 10 will do)

        Meanwhile, why don't you present your "theory for the location of the
        Exodus, due to Egypt not being where it used to be".

        Thanks, Jon
        (Jim, if you seriously think I would waste my time in a theoretical
        mathematical contest over mass/motion dynamics, you are sadly mistaken. No,
        more likely than to argue over a flat earth)