Welcome

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 315 , Aug 1, 2000
      Please say hell-o to our newest member:

      paliku

      Welcome! We are so glad that you have joined our a group.

      Everyone here is very nice and friendly and extremely interesting to
      converse with. As soon as you like, feel free to join into the
      discussion.....or introduce a subject of your own.

      And by the way, what would you like us to call you?

      Kim
    • KimHuey
      Message 315 of 315 , Apr 16, 2002
        Welcome to our new members:

        zeus846, naynaynarf, ganndi, Steve Mullins, jsmith, and se39571

        We're glad you've joined the Ancient Bible History discussion group.

        Feel free to join right into a conversation, read-along, or start a
        new subject of your own.

        We're a friendly group and are on a first name basis. When you feel
        comfortable, let us know what we should call you.

        Just keep in mind that good list manners are enforced and ...please....try to stay within our topic guidelines. We're very generous

        If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or even complaints, please
        post the moderators at any time.

        Again welcome, we hope you enjoy!

        Kim
        r.a.huey@...