Re: ABH Ancient Bible History

  • lloyd barre
    Message 1 of 8 , May 7, 2013
      The ten northern tribes descend from the Aramean tribe Jacob, who first
      settled the territory of Joseph and spread out from there to make up the 10
      tribes. The southern tribes are Judah, Simeon, secular Levi. The picture
      of the twelve tribes around the tabernacles is a fictional story about the
      exodus, which has a historical kernal.

      LM Barre'

      On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:51 PM, bobbykslee <bobbykslee@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hello all,
      > Can anbody help me understand more of
      > the Twelve tribes of Israel. How or where they
      > originate and how they encamp around the Tabernacle
      > I have sent an earlier message but did not teceive
      > a feedback
      > Robert Lee

    • Toby
      Message 2 of 8 , May 9, 2013
        Hello Robert,

        The Bible in Gen 48 describes Jacob's blessings to his son Joseph's two sons Ephraim and Manessah. Gen 49 contains Jacob's blessings/prophecies to his 12 son's including Joseph. Hence Jacob blessed 14 in total. Joseph's 2 sons became 'tribes' in place of Joseph, and Levi became a tribe of priests, though without any land inheritance per se, except, perhaps around the temple.

        Numbers 2 describes how these 12 tribes camped, i.e. the layout, in their 40 year journey in the wilderness --- in a circle or square... 3 particular tribes in the east, 3 on the west, 3 north and 3 south.

        E.W.Bullinger, in 'The witness of the stars', gives evidence of how this relates to the Hebrew mazzaroth (zodiac).

        Jacob was born of Isaac (Gen 25), Isaac of Abraham (Gen 16 or 17), and Gen 11 describes Abraham's lineage from Noah thru Noah's son Arphaxad who was Aram's brother. Aram's sons founded Damascus, and though Abraham had been in the city he wasn't aramaic.

        Toby

        --- In AncientBibleHistory@yahoogroups.com, lloyd barre <lmbarre@...> wrote:

        > The ten northern tribes descend from the Aramean tribe Jacob, who first
        > settled the territory of Joseph and spread out from there to make up the 10
        > tribes. The southern tribes are Judah, Simeon, secular Levi. The picture
        > of the twelve tribes around the tabernacles is a fictional story about the
        > exodus, which has a historical kernal.
        >
        > LM Barre'
        >
        > On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:51 PM, bobbykslee <bobbykslee@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Hello all,
        > > Can anbody help me understand more of
        > > the Twelve tribes of Israel. How or where they
        > > originate and how they encamp around the Tabernacle
        > > I have sent an earlier message but did not teceive
        > > a feedback
        > > Robert Lee

      • bergendelperon
        Message 3 of 8 , May 9, 2013
          Toby,

          Jacob was not Aramaic or Aramian. Jacob was not a 'tribe' and not a descendant of any tribe.
          As for Damascus, it was founded by Eliezer, the servant of Abraham and is first mentioned in association with their names.

          Bergen

          ***********************
          Toby wrote:

          > Hello Robert,
          > The Bible in Gen 48 describes Jacob's blessings to his son Joseph's two sons Ephraim and Manessah. Gen 49 contains Jacob's blessings/prophecies to his 12 son's including Joseph. Hence Jacob blessed 14 in total. Joseph's 2 sons became 'tribes' in place of Joseph, and Levi became a tribe of priests, though without any land inheritance per se, except, perhaps around the temple.
          >
          > Numbers 2 describes how these 12 tribes camped, i.e. the layout, in their 40 year journey in the wilderness --- in a circle or square... 3 particular tribes in the east, 3 on the west, 3 north and 3 south.
          >
          > E.W.Bullinger, in 'The witness of the stars', gives evidence of how this relates to the Hebrew mazzaroth (zodiac).
          >
          > Jacob was born of Isaac (Gen 25), Isaac of Abraham (Gen 16 or 17), and Gen 11 describes Abraham's lineage from Noah thru Noah's son Arphaxad who was Aram's brother. Aram's sons founded Damascus, and though Abraham had been in the city he wasn't aramaic.
          >
          > Toby
          >
          > --- In AncientBibleHistory@yahoogroups.com, lloyd barre <lmbarre@> wrote:
          > >
          > > The ten northern tribes descend from the Aramean tribe Jacob, who first
          > > settled the territory of Joseph and spread out from there to make up the 10
          > > tribes. The southern tribes are Judah, Simeon, secular Levi. The picture
          > > of the twelve tribes around the tabernacles is a fictional story about the
          > > exodus, which has a historical kernal.
          > >
          > > LM Barre'
          > >
          > > On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:51 PM, bobbykslee <bobbykslee@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > **
          > > >

          > > > Hello all,
          > > > Can anbody help me understand more of
          > > > the Twelve tribes of Israel. How or where they
          > > > originate and how they encamp around the Tabernacle
          > > > I have sent an earlier message but did not teceive
          > > > a feedback
          > > > Robert Lee

        • lloyd barre
          Message 4 of 8 , May 12, 2013
            Jacob was an Aramean tribe. There was no individual named Jacob.
            LM Barre'

          • Holly
            Message 5 of 8 , May 13, 2013
              Lloyd:

              Tribes and clans were usually named after an eponymous ancestor. But you already knew that.

              Holly

            • lloyd barre
              Message 6 of 8 , May 13, 2013
                Thank you, Holly.

                I do hate my first name. Call me "LM."

                LM

                On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Holly <gmrf@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Lloyd:
                >
                > Tribes and clans were usually named after an eponymous ancestor. But you
                > already knew that.

              • nu_cee
                Message 7 of 8 , May 15, 2013
                  Hi Holly & group,

                  Could it be that names of tribes, clans, and individuals be named after
                  the upheaval of spirit through the crucible of the earthly physical,
                  i.e. the heavenly raised through the earth, the spirit risen from under
                  the earth, much like leavened bread raised from the unleavened, i.e.,
                  with the mixture of yeast that through the lightness of the gasoid in
                  its defiance of the implosive gravity of the solid (burial of life in
                  deadness), REFLECTS the descent and lineage to the divine IDEA UNDER all
                  spacial reality, i.e. the universe-113, the 30th (30-Bible) prime number
                  interwoven with its 82 composites (2x 41-good) and 1-unity?

                  Could it be that spaceless IDEA is connected to the deep-most property
                  of MAN, in that ADAM and IDEA has been found in that likely 19th vessel,
                  the reflection of its inner content, the risen lemniscate (infinite or
                  eternal), the "8"th prime number plus its interwoven "Aha" 10 composites
                  (decimate/decimal given to the father; a double of 5; 5 as the union of
                  the masculine "greater than" and the feminine "equal to" numbers 2+3)
                  plus 1-unity?

                  Could it be that the Ancient History of the Bible-30 is a reflection in
                  the leavened, heaved, and heavenly universe seen through the addition of
                  spiritual yeast-70 (35-eye + 35-eye; 35-Abram to be named
                  Abraham-44-Godhead and meaning "I AM BEN"-44)?

                  Is the truth appearing in the archives of the word-60 (double 30-Bible)?
                  Spiritual-Yeast = 195
                  Levity + Gravity = 195
                  195 = 150(th) composites + 44 primes (godhead; I am Ben) + 1-unity
                  150 =3x 50-sacred;
                  150 = Heavenly Father
                  Father-58, reflected inversely (as the bone of the skull is inverse to
                  the remaining bones of man's body) present the secret of (the skull of)
                  Golgotha-85, of which through descent and lineage we have now raised in
                  leavened reflection.

                  Notice: Jim Stinehart & group,
                  70 = yeast; and equally, the inverse to the power of ascent
                  70 = descent
                  70 = 50(th) composites + 19 primes (Adam/Idea) + 1-unity

                  :) Enjoy
                  nucee/nuchamber