ABH Re: The Great Pyramid

  • nu_cee
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2013
      Hello Lloyd & group,

      Consistent with your presentation, Lloyd, can you find any correlation
      of vowels with this sequence of consonants: D (daleth), R (resh), K
      (kaf)... ?

      This name (DRK) appears to have relation to Proverbs 3:56 ?

      Does this sequence of letters have any relation to the trigrammaton?

      regards,
      nucee/nuchamber

      --- In AncientBibleHistory@yahoogroups.com, lloyd barre wrote:

      > The Trigrammaton is what we find in our earliest attestation of the
      name of
      > the Shasu god at Soleb. It is shown at the home page of this forum.
      It is
      > read right to left. The two flags is yod, next is he and the last is
      w=o,
      > pronounce iao--no consonants.
      >
      > On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:55 AM, lloyd barre lmbarre@... wrote:
      >
      > > Ethel,
      > >
      > > The original form was iao, a Trigrammaton, that became iaoa. These
      are
      > > mater lexiones, Hebrew consonants used as vowels:
      > >
      > > i=y
      > > a=h
      > > o=w
      > >
      > > a=h
      > >
      > > So yhw became yhwh
      > >
      > > On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 5:24 AM, ethels macnietspingal@...wrote:
      > >
      > >> **
      > >>

      > >> In fact, to understand the Olam of the Original Testament, I just
      > >> discovered myself last night this on TV and here it is available on
      > >> youtube. Now each of us can understand the world of Moses before
      there
      > >> was a Moses or Yahweh. Note: I'm using Yahweh now because it seems
      to be
      > >> acceptable worldwide by the latest scholarship. I prefer Y'H'WaH
      myself
      > >> because I dig the beat of the sound with my own feet:)
      > >>
      > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re24x4gKbi8
      > >> -ethel jks

    • Holly
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2013
        Nucee:

        Your Proverbs citation is incorrect. Perhaps you meant 3:6? In that case the word is derakeka meaning 'your ways' in this context.

        Holly

        --- In AncientBibleHistory@yahoogroups.com, "nu_cee" <nuchamber@...> wrote:

        > Hello Lloyd & group,
        >
        > Consistent with your presentation, Lloyd, can you find any correlation
        > of vowels with this sequence of consonants: D (daleth), R (resh), K
        > (kaf)... ?
        >
        > This name (DRK) appears to have relation to Proverbs 3:56 ?
        >
        > Does this sequence of letters have any relation to the trigrammaton?
        >
        > regards,
        > nucee/nuchamber
        >
        > --- In AncientBibleHistory@yahoogroups.com, lloyd barre wrote:
        > >
        > > The Trigrammaton is what we find in our earliest attestation of the
        > name of
        > > the Shasu god at Soleb. It is shown at the home page of this forum.
        > It is
        > > read right to left. The two flags is yod, next is he and the last is
        > w=o,
        > > pronounce iao--no consonants.
        > >
        > > On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:55 AM, lloyd barre lmbarre@ wrote:
        > >
        > > > Ethel,
        > > >
        > > > The original form was iao, a Trigrammaton, that became iaoa. These
        > are
        > > > mater lexiones, Hebrew consonants used as vowels:
        > > >
        > > > i=y
        > > > a=h
        > > > o=w
        > > >
        > > > a=h
        > > >
        > > > So yhw became yhwh
        > > >
        > > > On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 5:24 AM, ethels macnietspingal@...:

        > there
        > to be
        > myself

      • nu_cee
        Message 3 of 11 , May 2, 2013
          Hello Holly & group...

          Thanks for the correction... but what is your "derakeka"...?
          how does that compare with "d(daleth), r(resh), and k(kaf)" ?

          regards,
          nucee/nuchamber

          --- In AncientBibleHistory@yahoogroups.com, "Holly" wrote:

          > Nucee:
          >
          > Your Proverbs citation is incorrect. Perhaps you meant 3:6? In that
          case the word is derakeka meaning 'your ways' in this context.

          > Holly
          >
          > --- In AncientBibleHistory@yahoogroups.com, "nu_cee" nuchamber@ wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello Lloyd & group,
          > >
          > > Consistent with your presentation, Lloyd, can you find any
          correlation
          > > of vowels with this sequence of consonants: D (daleth), R (resh), K
          > > (kaf)... ?
          > >
          > > This name (DRK) appears to have relation to Proverbs 3:56 ?
          > >
          > > Does this sequence of letters have any relation to the trigrammaton?
          > >
          > > regards,
          > > nucee/nuchamber
          > >
          > > --- In AncientBibleHistory@yahoogroups.com, lloyd barre wrote:
          > > >
          > > > The Trigrammaton is what we find in our earliest attestation of
          the
          > > name of
          > > > the Shasu god at Soleb. It is shown at the home page of this
          forum.
          > > It is
          > > > read right to left. The two flags is yod, next is he and the last
          is
          > > w=o,
          > > > pronounce iao--no consonants.

          These
          > > are

          > > there
          > > to be
          Y'H'WaH
          > > myself

        • lloyd barre
          Message 4 of 11 , May 3, 2013
            What does this have to do with the Trigrammaton i a w=yhw?

          • nu_cee
            Message 5 of 11 , May 4, 2013
              Hello Lloyd,

              Given that the trigrammaton is a trine with a substituion pattern as you
              aver, it reminded me of the possible vowel relation to the consonants,
              "d(daleth), r(resh), and k(kaf)", since
              ...this name "DRK" appears to be one of the key names of the Father.
              ..."DRK" is a trine that fits within the threeness of the trigrammaton.
              ..."DRK" as Hebrew summates "224" (4+200+20) that relates to Hebrew
              Proverbs 3:5-6 that summates Hebrew "1568" or 7x 224. It is well known
              that "1568" equals the sum of the Hebrew, Proverbs 3:5-6; "In all of
              your ways, know me and I will straighten your path."

              Is there any such correlation in your knowledge?

            • bergendelperon
              Message 6 of 11 , May 7, 2013
                Ouch!

                We are getting a long way off the original topic of this thread, which is the Great Pyramid,
                a well known architectural marvel in northern Egypt. Here is the film/video which reveals some remarkable and newer factual data about this structure :

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgZRKxd5dEY

                For thinking people, this is a recommended effort and most impressive. Apparently if anyone here watched the video, none could think of what to comment. Well that is not a complete surprise because it topples many of the supposed 'facts' I thought we knew before... about this section of Egyptology. Many experts are simply wrong.

                Meanwhile as you know, De-Nial is a river in Egypt. If a problem cannot be answered, just change dee subject, LoL !!!

                Bergen

                Message 7 of 11 , May 7, 2013
                  No, the three maters only apply to the trigrammaton, not to all three
                  letter Hebrew verbal forms.

                  Lloyd