WELCOME

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 46 , May 1, 2001
      WELCOME to all our NEW MEMBERS!

      .frenchlady1208 and miranda_pollack

      We're a friendly group here, so please feel free to introduce yourselves and
      tell us what name you would like us to call you.

      Join in the discussion, or bring up a new subject! We love to hear from new
      voices.

      Please feel free to contact the moderators for any reason, anytime that you
      like.

      Kim
      r.a.huey@...

      Peter
      Snowbow@...
    • KimHuey
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 14, 2001
        Welcome to our new members:

        bowick, yourstruly, and airtonjo

        We're glad that you've joined our group. There are always several
        discussions going on at one time. Feel free to pick a subject and join in,
        or introduce a new subject of your own. Someone is always willing to talk.

        By the way, we're on a first name basis around here, so let us know what you
        would like us to call you.

        Have a question, comment, or just want to say hi, e-mail the list moderators
        anytime that you like.

        Kim
        r.a.huey@...

        Peter