NO MESSAGE ARCHIVES

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi All:

      This post is being sent special notice/and on list is hopes of reaching all of our members.

      By now, those of you who read the daily ABH mail from the website have discovered that our archives have disappeared.

      Yahoo has done it again, but I am not sure what they did.

      None of the moderators requested the archives to be deleted....so whatever happened, Yahoo did it on its own.

      Our storage limit was not full...so that can not be the reason for the disappearing messages.

      I am now going to try to contact yahoo...oh the agony. It takes forever to find the right "trouble reporting" spot, but I will do it and I will get to the bottom of it.

      I will keep everyone posted.

      Sorry for the delay.

      Kim