Secret Mark, A Link

  • James Bean
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      Apocrypha: Secret Mark: Some extra chapters & verses of the Gospel of
      Mark that were found!
      http://www.historian.net/secmark.htm

      To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
      all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com
    • Russ Conte
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
        For what it's worth, I'm not familiar with any other writings that claim
        Jesus was a homosexual. I did a quick search in the ancient texts, and
        every reference to "sleep" obviously was an image of death (such as
        "those who sleep in Christ shall..."). While it is possible that the
        Secret Gospel of Mark may be correct and the rest are wrong, it seems to
        me that the balance of history is against the interpretation of Jesus as
        a homosexual. While I am interested in the many texts in ancient
        Christianity, this one does not seem to me to be to be solidly based in
        historical fact. As always, I welcome and encourage any correction.

        Just my 2ยข

        Russ Conte