72405Re: YHWH ELOHIM

  • ethel jean kowan saltz
    Feb 5, 2014
      I translate YHWH ELOHIM as YHWH (is) ELOHIM.  So that’s the original label for the word “Monotheism”. It’s self-defining.  That’s the scientific contribution to Republican form of government of the Abraham/Isaac/Jacob family group; in addition to the first labor law: Sabbatical weekly. So some people focus on Elohim and some focus on YHWH. It’s a complete perfectly USA concept for me. I can’t separate these two words. It loses it’s real meaning if I do. This includes all endings of the word “Elxxxx”.  -ethel jks
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic