      From: ethel jean kowan saltz <macnietspingal@...>
      To: ancientbiblehistory@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2014 8:20 AM
      Subject: ABH YHWH ELOHIM

      The way I read the Bible in the original language part is this way.
      Ha-YHWH  Ha-Elohim
      YHWH Elohim
      Ha-YHWH Elohim
      YHWH Ha-Elohim

      I’d like a discussion of this kind of understanding of the two words together. It’s wonderful in context. Makes the whole Torah Scroll and it’s digitized form, The Trope Trainer,  very individualistic and hormonal with harmony.  An excellent way to understand basic Hebrew grammar. An important way to become a nomad-turned-farmer who wants to get rid of Divine Right of Kings.  -ethel jks

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic