the occult literature gives reports of global contacts all thru history, as well as regular flights by the atlanteans. in the earlier ages, the world sharedaumsparky
Mike, One more. What evidence is there that at some point in antiquity there might have been communication between the far points on earth? Are there signs ofnbikkal
YOU MIGHT THINK OF JUST COMPILING A BOOK WITH SUBJECT HEADINGS AND THE REFERENCES. On Sunday, March 22, 2015 2:09 PM, "'Bev' arielheart@...firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussion of things that modern science and accepted history fail to adequately explain, from Atlantis to Zoroaster. Including, but not limited to, lost worlds, lost sciences, Lemuria, Dropa disks, underground cities, ancient tunnels, magick, Maya, Inca, Egypt, trepanation, giants, leylines, megaliths, aether, Keely, Pyramids, Hall of Records, Cayce, Blavatsky, prophets, psychics, mystics, occult, metaphysics, paranormal, esoteric, enlightenment, Tiwanaku, poleshifts, ice-ages, catastrophism, millennium disasters, hidden wisdom, alchemy, chakras, stars, stones, and more.
- -This is an open forum, you are free to express yourself, within reason. No vulgarity, racism, spam, name calling, flaming, or attacks on another's religious beliefs, whatever they may be, will be permitted.
Please avoid topics like religion that can lead to controversy.
- -Posting of images grants permission to copy and use for study, research, and publication, with credits given. Contents of posts are to be considered copyrighted.
- -Trouble-makers, debaters, and the rude may be removed and banned from the list.
- -Posts should be on topic and courteous, new members, and violators will be moderated. 3 posts per day max.
- -Atheists, satanists, skeptics, and debunkers have their own forums, and their ideas are not welcome here, we investigate and discuss ancient mysteries. This list is not for promoting websites, books, cults, or events.
- -No member[s] will be permitted to control or limit the free flow of ideas, by making a disproportionate number of posts, or insisting that their ideas are the only correct ones.
- -Feel free to state your view and position, but do not presume that your criticism of another's is welcome. Have fun, but don't be offensive.
- Jun 22, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.