there were several rivers that joined the nile on either side of meroe. these rivers were generated by rainfall and condensation gathered on the forestedaumsparky
meroe prospered from trade between sub-saharan africa and asia, with egypt and the mediterranean. the end of its empire mostly coincides with the fall ofaumsparky
it turns out that the small island that i had noticed first is not meroe. the original island lay east of the current nile bed. the river was larger then,aumsparky
Discussion of things that modern science and accepted history fail to adequately explain, from Atlantis to Zoroaster. Including, but not limited to, lost worlds, lost sciences, Lemuria, Dropa disks, underground cities, ancient tunnels, magick, Maya, Inca, Egypt, trepanation, giants, leylines, megaliths, aether, Keely, Pyramids, Hall of Records, Cayce, Blavatsky, prophets, psychics, mystics, occult, metaphysics, paranormal, esoteric, enlightenment, Tiwanaku, poleshifts, ice-ages, catastrophism, millennium disasters, hidden wisdom, alchemy, chakras, stars, stones, and more.
- -This is an open forum, you are free to express yourself, within reason. No vulgarity, racism, spam, name calling, flaming, or attacks on another's religious beliefs, whatever they may be, will be permitted.
Please avoid topics like religion that can lead to controversy.
- -Posting of images grants permission to copy and use for study, research, and publication, with credits given. Contents of posts are to be considered copyrighted.
- -Trouble-makers, debaters, and the rude may be removed and banned from the list.
- -Posts should be on topic and courteous, new members, and violators will be moderated. 3 posts per day max.
- -Atheists, satanists, skeptics, and debunkers have their own forums, and their ideas are not welcome here, we investigate and discuss ancient mysteries. This list is not for promoting websites, books, cults, or events.
- -No member[s] will be permitted to control or limit the free flow of ideas, by making a disproportionate number of posts, or insisting that their ideas are the only correct ones.
- -Feel free to state your view and position, but do not presume that your criticism of another's is welcome. Have fun, but don't be offensive.
- Jun 22, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.