i once read stuff about white gold, but it was modern ideas. im undecided if it has any merit. gold is a heavy metal, i caution folks not to ingest any, itaumsparky
Mike i remember hearing about omni white gold in 2004, a gold that pharaohs smoked and consumed. They could talk to the gods because of this element. I wouldcollinslc64
king philip of macedonia became more depraved, he had his son demetrius killed, out of jealousy, because rome favored him. he then had the families of men heaumsparky
Discussion of things that modern science and accepted history fail to adequately explain, from Atlantis to Zoroaster. Including, but not limited to, lost worlds, lost sciences, Lemuria, Dropa disks, underground cities, ancient tunnels, magick, Maya, Inca, Egypt, trepanation, giants, leylines, megaliths, aether, Keely, Pyramids, Hall of Records, Cayce, Blavatsky, prophets, psychics, mystics, occult, metaphysics, paranormal, esoteric, enlightenment, Tiwanaku, poleshifts, ice-ages, catastrophism, millennium disasters, hidden wisdom, alchemy, chakras, stars, stones, and more.
- -This is an open forum, you are free to express yourself, within reason. No vulgarity, racism, spam, name calling, flaming, or attacks on another's religious beliefs, whatever they may be, will be permitted.
Please avoid topics like religion that can lead to controversy.
- -Posting of images grants permission to copy and use for study, research, and publication, with credits given. Contents of posts are to be considered copyrighted.
- -Trouble-makers, debaters, and the rude may be removed and banned from the list.
- -Posts should be on topic and courteous, new members, and violators will be moderated. 3 posts per day max.
- -Atheists, satanists, skeptics, and debunkers have their own forums, and their ideas are not welcome here, we investigate and discuss ancient mysteries. This list is not for promoting websites, books, cults, or events.
- -No member[s] will be permitted to control or limit the free flow of ideas, by making a disproportionate number of posts, or insisting that their ideas are the only correct ones.
- -Feel free to state your view and position, but do not presume that your criticism of another's is welcome. Have fun, but don't be offensive.
- Jun 22, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.