Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] Re: Is Imenhotep Enoch? Only in his dreams.

  • mythisis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
      In a message dated 8/2/02 5:35:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time, marduk@... writes:

      I agree completely, Mythi!  The Bible (being what it is today) *was* a
      diverse collection of scrolls and re-told stories until at least 323-325
      AD.  I share your opinion -- but I have to admit that Jim's version had me
      all but rolling on the floor (and nearly in tears from the laughter)!  But
      when I got to the part of "God Save The Queen" -- gawd -- that did it!  I
      was laughing so hard I had to take a break for about 20 minutes!  Hilarious!

      I have to agree with you James, it was funny and I was sitting here laughing too :)
      Mythi