inca

  • aumsparky@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2012

         my conception of the origin of the inca has changed over the years.  it was influenced by cayce, the 'over the linda' frisian chronicle, and the work of phylos.
         the word inca and the sun worship culture was founded by the atlanteans.  they had made peru a colony by 11,400 bce, and perhaps as early as 40,000 bce.  its probable that the traditions and culture mainly were begun by them.
         circa 9750 bce, a fleet of frisians and magyar split near tunis, half led by the sea king inka headed for the americas, while the rest under nef tunis voyaged to asia minor to found tyre, in honor of thor.  over time the worship of heracles took over from thor.
         not much was written of the history of these frisians and magyar after that date, but its known that tyre prospered, and the knowledge of the seas and maps were adopted by those who became the phoenicians.  an early chronicle of the conquistadors confirms that there were frisians in chile before the conquest, the araucanians.  it appears that the frisians were in decline and fewer in number, than the magyar by that date.
         atlantean institutions and ways were continued by the frisians after the atlantean race died out.  it was during the rule of the frisian incas that pachamama worship began, their earth-mother.  its unknown how long the frisians ruled in peru, but it may have been a briefer period, than the later rule by the magyar.
         im no language expert, but a hungarian who lived in the andes a long time reported that most of the names of the rulers, mountains, and rivers, like europe, bore magyar names.
         manco capac seems to be a magyar name, and may have been used by several inca.  the tale of the founding of cuzco by him seems distorted, since cayce reported that the fortress of sacsayhuaman was built by atlanteans by 40,000 bce, and we might expect that they ruled from cuzco from that date.
         there is another andean legend of the ayar brothers, that may have founded another royal line of inca rulers.  this line also had magyar roots.  inca rocca, by his name, appears to have been of magyar descent.  its likely that rocca regained the rule after a thousand years of occupation and rule by foreigners from the east, probably phoenicians from tyre, who were kindred people.  rocca was likely far enough back in time to have been a giant.  after his dynasty, those rulers who followed were either all magyar, or bore magyar names.  this is why i say the rule by the frisians may have been relatively brief, of the 12,000 years rule by the inca.  the influence of the atlanteans and magyar was much greater than that of the frisians.
         the hieroglyphic writing may have began by the atlanteans.  the frisians letters were derived from a divided wheel or pie-shape, and so far no inscriptions from either have been found in the andes.  the magyar were using runes by the time they arrived in peru.  after writing was forbidden by a later inca, all traces of earlier inscriptions were destroyed.  the pictographic hieroglyphs of the atlanteans were used by these rulers in peru and mexico.  eventually, these writings may still be found in tombs.  the quipu was a form of writing that was adopted by the inca from the moche.  it could record numbers, history, and literature.  the change may in part have been because of white ants that ravaged paper documents, as well as to keep knowledge only for the ruling classes.  its possible that the later incas ordered that earlier relics be thrown into the sea.
         much cultivated land was lost in peru due to elevator plate activity circa 3000 bce.  then a migration from peru went to yucatan to found the culture that became the mayan.
         we should look in ecuador and chile for inscriptions and writing, for these nations kept the inca out until just before the conquest.  relics with inscriptions have been brought up from the seafloor by divers, in a city lost to the sea off guayaquil ecuador.  wilkins met a man in 1945 who had a collection of these relics, that included statuettes, inscriptions, and optical lenses.  i spoke with a man from there in recent years, who reported that this is true.  ecuador was likely the ophir of solomon.  part of the wonderful crespi collection can still be seen at cuenca.
         i believe that this report is closer to the truth than that taught by our academics, so offer it for your consideration.

      mike white

    • mike white
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 24 3:44 AM

           i had hoped that something given might have compelled a bit of discussion.
           even the experts will admit the inca were accomplished hydraulic engineers.  their works speak for themselves, with some aquaducts still in use.
           this is what surprises me, that the inca never interrupted the rivers to flood larger tracts.  they built bridges, terraces, aquaducts, and canals - but i dont recall a dam or flood gate.  maybe the reason was they could not afford to lose soil to erosion.  the country is steep, but a gate that could be raised and lowered, would have flooded a valley for irrigation, and then be released.
           i view the inca as a mature culture, with a long stable government.  in my opinion, their empire lasted for thousands of years.  cayce reported close to 12,000 years.  i dont know how anyone could believe a mere few hundred years.  and the inca were late arrivals!  just imagine how old were the two great cultures before them, that used large to megalithic blocks of stone.  the phases of construction might correlate to disasters in atlantis, the last circa 10,000 bce, then 24,000 bce, and the first in 50,000 bce.
           sacsayhuaman likely dates to the first period.  the second phase built on a large scale, and their style of masonry may have been copied by the inca.  in many cases the inca repaired and used buildings that were much older structures.  one notices huge foundation blocks, with courses of smaller ones above.  the latter inca used small regularly cut blocks, to build simple, but well adapted buildings.  almost every ancient structure in the andes has been destroyed by treasure hunters.
           the terraces cannot be credited to the inca.  many of them could have been built long before 10,000 bce.  when men terrace a mountainside, they start low, and work their way up.  in some cases, the oldest terraces were constructed from the top down!  i can only imagine this would be done, if the region was flooded, so high, that the tops of mountains were islands.  the later cultures, like the inca, could look up, to see how it was done.
           the ancients of the andes were good at driving tunnels.  there are known examples that were ingenious.  it makes you wonder why the inca, with a workforce of millions, didnt divert rivers to the west coast.  they were allowed to feed the amazon.  maybe they did, and the waterworks were closed down.  this would explain the legends of tunnels, that connected the highlands to the coast.  some water is still carried from the puno lakes to the pacific.  a strange little fish, found only in the lakes of the altiplano, have been found in the ocean off arica.
           its clear that the inca had his revenge against the spaniards, by closing down waterworks, and allowing other public works to go into disrepair.  the inca had a road along the arid coast, that had a canal of water beside it, and shaded by trees.  it was not mentioned after the early conquest.  the whole coast became desert and inhospitable.
           other wise ancients, created ponds, that led to other ponds, from the mountains to the sea.  these were gated to irrigate land at each elevation.  this system, made maximum use of water, and was used on sri lanka.
            there are numerous lakes high in the andes, some are salty, others fresh.  maybe the inca created some of the latter.
           there are many public works that are needed in the andes, but little money.  the better educated of latin america should run for public office, for progress to be made.  with so many revolutions, and bloodshed, this could discourage them.  much revenue could be had from textiles, metals, minerals, and tourism.  outside capitalists are doing little to help the people.  these industries should be nationalized, and expanded, creating good jobs.  they have been exploited enough in the last 500 years.  we wish the andeans well.  they need to lay the objectives of factions, and petty issues aside, and focus on what the nation needs.

        mike

      • Heidi S
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 25 3:43 AM
          Thank you so much Mike, for all the fascinating reading! Your thoughts, research & hypotheses are well organized & well founded. I'm learning so much & your thoughts shared here on all subjects is helping me to make sense of mine!

          In answer to your question as to why the Inca didn't interrupt the flow of the rivers - my opinion is that they felt it was messing with the Divine Intelligence of Mother Nature. My impression is that they were happy to do whatever needed to be done in order to Assist the flow when it was occurring, but not to Redirect the flow where it was not supposed to go.

          We would do well to follow their line of thinking. Look at the massive amounts of problems the Aswan Dam is causing & now the Ethiopian Dam to boot. Insane!