Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] The Meaning of the Swastika

  • Harish Singh
    Message 1 of 11 , May 12, 2011
      Mike,
      > incredible!  it was
      an advanced culture that could see that depicted by slow motion.
      and left a whole lot of symbols around the planet.  Not to hijack this thread, among the Jain symbols, one of them looks like the constellation Orion. And here it describes the cycle of time - kalchakra - and it looks like time is non-linear. Sure makes us look like noobs.
      > draco marks time.
      Robert Bauval has the same correlation theory about Vega being the next polestar. He estimates about 12000 AD.

      Namaste,
      Harish

      On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:18 PM, mike white <aumsparky@...> wrote:

         the article reminds me that i may have meant thuban, as the former polestar in draco.
         yes, i see how they came up with the outline for the swastika.  this symbol probably dates back to when thuban was polestar.  that can be looked up.   incredible!  it was an advanced culture that could see that depicted by slow motion.  it may have been a common inheritance to lemuria and atlantis, maybe after a genetic bottleneck.     cayce said the great serpent mound represented time.  i can see that by it having 4 loops in its tail, one for each earth, round, or race.  soon we will begin the fifth rootrace.  we should make a serpent with 5 loops.
         the constellation looks wrong as drawn.  the feet would be wings, if the line passed between the tips of the wing stars.  all of this shows that the ancients so far back were aware of the cyclic poleshifts, that the experts of our day deny.
         draco marks time.  gazing up, we see the eye of the dragon on vega, our next polestar.  maybe it always predicts the next polestar.  seems like we can measure the number of degrees between polaris and vega, and have a fair idea of how far the axis of the earth will move.  the north pole will probably follow magnetic toward siberia.

      mike

      From: jennifer.rose15@...
      Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 05:19:34 -0700

      The Swastika can also be found among the Norsemen (the S Rune, or Sowilo). Maybe others too, I'll look into it.

      From: jdmsoares@...
      Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 23:39:55 +0000
      Subject: [Ancient-Mysteries] The Meaning of the Swastika

      Dear friends,

       During the first decades of the 20th century the Nazi regime distorted and made criminal use of ancient symbols of eastern philosophies.

      For example, the sacred symbol of the swastika has become so widely associated with Nazi Germany that it is why it has a negative connotation in the minds of so many people.

      There is a new article published at the website www.esoteric-philosophy.com that intends to enlighten the general public about the true meaning of the swastika and the criminal distortion made by the Nazis and by the Vatican of esoteric Philosophy.

      The article is entitled "The Meaning of the Swastika", and the link is http://www.esoteric-philosophy.com/2011/05/meaning-of-swastika.html .

      Namaste,

      Joaquim