Archaeology & History DVDs

  • Cami McCraw
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
      Archaeology & History DVDs

      ++ Please feel free to forward to all other appropriate forums ++

      David Rohl's programs were well-known on The Learning Channel & The Discovery Channel, and are available on DVD but they are very hard to find. David is very popular with the older, advanced homeschooler as well as good for any family DVD library. He is a wonderful archaeologist & Old Testament scholar.

      We have "Pharaohs & Kings", "Myth Or Reality", and "In Search of Eden". (Email me at cmccraw @ swbell.net if interested in "Eden" & I will give you the direct paypal account. It is not listed at the website, but there is a discount if you order it at the same time so that I can mail it with the others.)

      For the other two DVD sets, go here:
      http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html

      Also, here are samples from the DVDs:

      David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 1 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680

      David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 2 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63111768680

      -Also, here are two clips from David's Florida seminar. It goes so nicely with the 'Pharaohs & Kings' DVD. You will feel like you are in the audience. David brings more than 200 of his personal slides from archaeology digs.

      Florida Seminar - Part 1
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63086873680

      Florida Seminar - Part 2
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63100258680

      Thanks everyone,
      -Cami McCraw
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2012
        Archaeology & History DVDs

        I can get this to you in time for Christmas!

[...]

        -Also, here are two clips from David's Florida seminar. David brings more than 200 of his personal slides from archaeology digs.