Archaeology & History DVDs

  • Cami McCraw
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2011
      Archaeology & History DVDs

      ++ Please feel free to forward to all other appropriate forums ++

      David Rohl's programs are well-known on The Learning Channel & The Discovery Channel, and are now available on DVD but they are very hard to find.

      Many of the advanced homeschoolers really like these DVDs, and of course they are good for any family library. (There is also a special on "Eden" but its not listed at the website. Write to me off-list for that one.)

      We have "Pharaohs & Kings", "Myth Or Reality", and "In Search of Eden".

      The "Combo Pack" includes both 'Pharaohs & Kings' & 'Myth or Reality', and contains 4 discs, with almost 2 hours per disc.

      And, here is a different sample from the DVDs (not posted before). It is from 'Sands of Time' a special feature only on the 'Pharaohs & Kings' DVD. (It was not on the TV special or the VHS tapes.)
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63126038680

      -Also, here are two clips from David's Florida seminar. You will feel like you are in the audience. David brings more than 200 personal slides from archaeology digs.

      Florida Seminar - Part 1
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63086873680

      Florida Seminar - Part 2
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63100258680

      Thanks everyone,
      -Cami McCraw
      http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html
    • Cami McCraw
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
        Archaeology & History DVDs

        ++ Please feel free to forward to all other appropriate forums ++

        David Rohl's programs were well-known on The Learning Channel & The Discovery Channel, and are available on DVD but they are very hard to find. David is very popular with the older, advanced homeschooler as well as good for any family DVD library. He is a wonderful archaeologist & Old Testament scholar.

        We have "Pharaohs & Kings", "Myth Or Reality", and "In Search of Eden". (Email me at cmccraw @ swbell.net if interested in "Eden" & I will give you the direct paypal account. It is not listed at the website, but there is a discount if you order it at the same time so that I can mail it with the others.)

        For the other two DVD sets, go here:
        http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html

        Also, here are samples from the DVDs:

        David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 1 Introduction
        http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680

        David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 2 Introduction
        http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63111768680

        -Also, here are two clips from David's Florida seminar. It goes so nicely with the 'Pharaohs & Kings' DVD. You will feel like you are in the audience. David brings more than 200 of his personal slides from archaeology digs.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2012
          Archaeology & History DVDs

          I can get this to you in time for Christmas!

[...]

          -Also, here are two clips from David's Florida seminar. David brings more than 200 of his personal slides from archaeology digs.