David Rohl Archaeology DVDs

  • Cami McCraw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
      David's Egyptology & Archaeology DVDs are still on sale here:
      http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html

      Free sample clip:

      David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 1 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680

      -Cami
    • Cami McCraw
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2011
        Hi everyone,
        I last posted here in January. We are now also offering "In Search of
        Eden" if you write to me off-list. It is not yet listed at the website.
        David Rohl's programs were well-known on The Learning Channel & The
        Discovery Channel, & are now available on DVD.

        David's Archaeology DVDs:
        http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html

        See sample clip: