      Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:59 AM
      Subject: Re: [Anatolion] Welcome

      Dear All,

      I'm just joigned this discussion list. I'm a in Master
      II in Strasbourg, under the direction of Professor
      Dominique Beyer. Last year I worked on a particular
      question about seals: their prehensions, caps and more
      general their forms and the way of wearing them.
      For my dissertation, i totally change of subject and
      I'm preparing a research project about the food in
      western Asia on the Bronze Age. I'm just begining so
      if someone has some references about the question, I
      will be very thankful.
      Best regards,

      Julie Patrier.

      PS: Sorry for my bad english.

      --- Ford Mommaerts-Browne <FordMommaerts@...> a
      écrit :

> [...]

      Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel.
      Rendez-vous sur http://fr.yahoo.com/set
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic