3Re: [Anatolion] Welcome

  • Ford Mommaerts-Browne
    May 2, 2006

      Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 7:16 AM
      Subject: RE: [Anatolion] Welcome

      Dear all,

      I thought I would take a moment to respond to the friendly invitation.  Unfortunately, I am in a very busy period and I joined in order to catch conference announcements and to read postings on topics of interest, but I tend not to post often myself, so I hope that is not a disappointment.  I can send on any word of conferences that I know of which might not have made it onto other lists.

      Best wishes,

      Catherine Draycott

      Dear Catherine:

      Thank you for the offer of conference notices.  I am sure that such would meet with appreciation.  And best of luck on your dissertation.

      Ford

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic