WHITE RIBBON CAMPAIGN FOR PEACE

  • Reverend Jim C. Perry H.P., M.D.A. <fly_
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      Dear Friend,

      My name is James L. Rush. I am the Minister for the First Grove of
      Universal Life of Salem, MA, and a hippie libertarian for peace.
      Today, we are faced with war. Today, we face the fact that our
      brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, and other family and
      friends will be sent to Iraq to die in the name of George W. Bush,
      and his father's 'unfinished war'.

      To show you NON-SUPPORT for the War in Iraq, I ask that you wear a
      WHITE RIBBON. Tie a WHITE RIBBON on your car antenna, tie a WHITE
      RIBBON on a tree in your front yard. I have ribbons for your taking
      to wear if you call me at my residence, 978-667-5701, i will give as
      many as you can give out, free of charge.

      WHITE is the color and symbol of PURITY and PEACE. I ask that you
      forward this message to all of the people in your address book.
      Please wear a WHITE RIBBON today, I am.

      In Peace,
      Rev. James Lothlorien Rush, ULC
      First Grove of Universal Life, Salem, MA
      978-667-5701