Looking for a CA3080

  • Mu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2005
      Howdy -

      Sorry to post something not at all informative, but I'm short of time -
      I'm looking for an alternative to the CA3080 Operational
      Transconductance Amplifier. Something that behaves roughly the same
      way for a sample-and-hold unit repair.

      .Mu
    • Richie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2011
        Sorry for the delay, but why not use a LM13700 and just use two of the 4 channels? I'm sure you could build it onto a daughter board that plugs into the 8pin DIP.

        Rich

        --- In AnalogueSynthesisers@yahoogroups.com, "Mu" <anuwup@...> wrote:

        > Howdy -
        >
        > Sorry to post something not at all informative, but I'm short of time -
        > I'm looking for an alternative to the CA3080 Operational
        > Transconductance Amplifier. Something that behaves roughly the same
        > way for a sample-and-hold unit repair.
        >
        > .Mu

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2011
          Hi Mu,

          They are still available on Ebay for a reasonable amount for a few.

          Cheers

          Paul

        • anuwup
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 27, 2011
            Hehehe -

            Thanks Paul -

            In the five years since my last post I've stocked up quite a few - No worries.

            -Mu.