realistic MG-1

  • Nick Perow
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      hey,
      I'm new... I just got a hold of a realistic MG-1, I was well aware
      that it was not working properlly when I bought it... I actually think
      that there is something wrong with one of the circuits for the
      "keyboard glide" (portamento)control. this guys a lot like a moog
      rouge, and uses a Moog ladder circuit, but does anyone know
      anything about Moog Portamento circuits and how to go about
      repairing them? also I have a dissfuntional frequency divider
      chip, which means that certain notes on my keyboard won't
      sound... does this have anything to do with the portamento not
      working, my intuition says yes, but i just don't know enough
      about the circuit...
      this is getting long winded. If anyone can help that I would be
      much obliged....

      =nick=