Thelonious Moog is here!

  • guidotoons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      Hello all! I'm happy to say we have wrapped up our 'moog record' of
      jazz legend Thelonious Monk toons entitled " Thelonious Moog". We will
      be shipping by July 20th, but I'd like to encorage everyone to vist
      our website:

      http://www.theloniousmoog.com

      You will find info on the project, some fun links and mp3's.

      This is a very groovy disc and we are extremely proud of what we have
      done, so check it out when y'all get a chance! Thanks!

      Joe 'Guido' Welsh

      cv
      cv
      cvcv