Re: whose modules in pic at group site?

  • tontaub
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2003
      Hi,

      --- In AnalogueSynthesisers@yahoogroups.com, "ballendo"
      <ballendo@y...> wrote:
      > Whose modules are those at the grop website?
      > MOTM?

      I can't tell neither but it's definitely not MOTM.

      Anyone else knows? I'm quite curious too!

      Thanks, Michael.
    • tontaub
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2003
        --- In AnalogueSynthesisers@yahoogroups.com, "tontaub" <egroups@a...>
        wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > --- In AnalogueSynthesisers@yahoogroups.com, "ballendo"
        > <ballendo@y...> wrote:
        > > Whose modules are those at the grop website?
        > > MOTM?
        >
        > I can't tell neither but it's definitely not MOTM.
        >
        > Anyone else knows? I'm quite curious too!
        >
        > Thanks, Michael.

        I just heard, that's a "Theiss MOdular Synthesizer" from Germany.
      • I've got a LASER, Earthman!
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2003
          le 26/06/2003 22:25, tontaub à egroups@... a écrit :

          > I just heard, that's a "Theiss MOdular Synthesizer" from Germany.

          You hear well ;)

          at least I don't scream for nothing if people happen to hear me a little
          ;)))

          Hello the group, I'm new here (some may already know me from other mailing
          lists) and I knew about the Theiss :P

          Denis U] Paris, 35, WASP, Orgon Enigiser, MS20 among other analogue thingies

          lepetitmartien M.I.C. http://www.macmusic.org
        • tontaub
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 27, 2003
            LOL

            --- In AnalogueSynthesisers@yahoogroups.com, "I've got a LASER,
            Earthman!" <lepetitmartien@m...> wrote:
            > Hello the group, I'm new here (some may already know me from other
            mailing
            > lists) and I knew about the Theiss :P

            I'm sorry not mentioning you - this group is simply dead ... as it
            appears to me.

            You got a Theiss?

            :-) Michael.