Re: Looking for a CA3080

  • Richie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2011
      Sorry for the delay, but why not use a LM13700 and just use two of the 4 channels? I'm sure you could build it onto a daughter board that plugs into the 8pin DIP.

      Rich

      --- In AnalogueSynthesisers@yahoogroups.com, "Mu" <anuwup@...> wrote:

      > Howdy -
      >
      > Sorry to post something not at all informative, but I'm short of time -
      > I'm looking for an alternative to the CA3080 Operational
      > Transconductance Amplifier. Something that behaves roughly the same
      > way for a sample-and-hold unit repair.
      >
      > .Mu

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2011
        Hi Mu,

        They are still available on Ebay for a reasonable amount for a few.

        Cheers

        Paul

      • anuwup
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2011
          Hehehe -

          Thanks Paul -

          In the five years since my last post I've stocked up quite a few - No worries.

          -Mu.