Matrix6(r) first voice issue !! please help ! (cross-posted)

  • robert andrew scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2006
      Hello!

      I have a Matrix6R whose first voice plays about one and a half times
      as loud as the other five voices. Is this probably a VCA or VCF
      trimpot in need of adjustment? ..or a problem with an op-amp. . ?
      or. . ?

      I love these sounds and can't wait to get back to using them..
      Please let me know if you have any suggestions !

      -robert scott
      [ quiet_channel@... ]