Wanted: A few good Lords and/or Ladies

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2013
      Greetings to All,

      Wanted: A few good Lords and/or Ladies who would be willing to help me produce the next version of the ABYAC. The basic guidelines are this:

      I will be forming a group of 4 to 6 individuals who will work together to write / edit the new handbook; this will probably have to be done on-line but the actual format has not been decided upon yet.

      We need people who have the both desire as well as the time to dedicate to this project.

      The time frame is to have the first draft version ready for 12th Night 2014.

      If you are interested in helping with this project, please contact me privately (phone, FB or email) so I can start forming this cabal. The idea is to try and start the process by the first weekend of October (gather the members & discuss the details) and once started we will post updates so everyone will know where the project stands.

      Two final comments: I know there are individuals who have already shown interest in working on this project but I would ask that they reconfirm this desire. Furthermore, I will be out of touch this weekend (offline and no cell service) for it is Banner War, our Barony’s last big event for the year.

      YIS
      HL Jólgeirr Álarson
      YAC Kingdom Deputy
      mka Jordan Boswell